Friday, March 29, 2013

Review: Rimmel Concealer


I have finally completely emptied out my MAC concealer, so browsing at Shoppers the other day I picked up Rimmel's "WAKE ME UP" Concealer in VERY FAIR/LIGHT. For $8.99 you get 7ml, I think this is a great concealer. I use it for my under eye circles, spots and redness. As shown in the above photo, the texture is creamy with a satiny finish to it. I Almost forgot to mention that the sponge applicator is really easy to use. This concealer is not overly heavy, blends well and you get decent (Do not expect full coverage as indicated on the package).  However, I do not recommend layering this product as it turned out abit cakey for me.

1 comment:

  1. Just finished my concealer, definitely going to give this one a go!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Pin It button on image hover