Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Review: GlamGlow


SUPERMUD CLEARING TREATMENT

I have been seeing the GlAMGLOW everywhere for the past little while but mostly about the exfoliating treatment rather than the clearing treatment. While shopping at Sephora the other day I finally decided to pick one up and give it a try.  My brother did the first trial as he has been struggling with blackheads and pores. The experience was pretty interesting as the clay dries up and you see black spots appearing. He left it on for about 20mins before washing it off. 

Texture: Ash grey diluted cream like consistency
Price: $69 CAD
Packaging: 3.5/5 (Love the "HELLO SEXY")
Volume: 1.2 fl oz
Scent: Minty Lavender
Rating: 2/5


RESULT: It was abit drying for my brother and didn't really do too much for him. It did clear it up ever so slightly and as indicated in the photos the white heads are less bumpy.

Will I repurchase this: No, because in comparison to a similar mask that I purchased at Sephora last year, this was not as effective. I will have a review up on this mask once I return to Asia from my vacation since I don't remember the brand. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh! He should try Murad's spot lightening acne gel treatment. Sephora sells it as well. It works well on acne as well as acne scars, and tightens pores. It's that or a high retinol product, but I accidentally found out about Murad's benefit of controlling acne almost overnight.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Pin It button on image hover