Sunday, March 17, 2013

My Wardrobe Essentials

Hello lovelys, I'm currently on my vacation back at home. I've actually been doing quite some shopping for the past week but mostly work clothes, so I figure I do a wardrobe essentials before sharing some of the goodies I bought.  The pieces below are ones that I find myself always repurchasing whether in a different material or a different color. Let me know what are some of your wardrobe essentials?



  1. BLOUSE: Great for a more polish look even with jeans. I tend to lean towards lighter material such as chiffon or silk as it's more comfy. Often I just wear this on top of a t-shirt or tank unbuttoned.
  2. T-SHIRTS: What more can I say, who doesn't own one. I personally adore V-neck ones as its great for layering
  3. TANK/CAMISOLE: An essential that I just can't live with out. I pretty much just wear them underneath most of clothes rather it is because the top is too sheer or for layering or just to add some warmth. It's a simple basic that always comes handy.
  1. BLACK BLAZER: A very versatile piece that you can wear it causally with jeans, shorts or dress it up for a simple sleek chic look. Throwing on a blazer, especially black always make an outfit more attire. 
  2. CARDIGANS: A great layering piece to wear beneath jackets or on its own. It's something that I always throw on in spring or lounging. 
  3. LEATHER JACKET: This is an absolute essential for me as leather jackets are just so versatile. It's an effortless yet stylish and edgy piece in which I can pretty much just throw on with whatever outfit I'm wearing. It is a definite investment piece for me.
  1. JEANS: I Love skinny jeans and in almost any color. A definite wardrobe stable. From classic black skinny's to bright colors.
  2. LEGGINGS: Best for those lazy days or just a simple chic look. Also best for those tops that just ain't long enough to cover your butt. I own a good 4-5 pairs of leggings in different materials or patterns.
  3. PENCIL SKIRT: Another versatile piece. It's just one of those pieces that you can never go wrong with. I always have it with me whenever I travel.
  4. A-LINE SKIRT: These always make me feel girly. Love that it's wave life, a must for spring and summer.
Last but not least the LITTLE BLACK DRESS

It's simple, slim and neutral
Wear it to work or dazzle it with some jewelry for an evening out.



3 comments:

ShareThis

Pin It button on image hover