Friday, March 1, 2013

Getting ready for Spring


It has been a fairly busy few weeks for me and have been sick for valentine's day so haven't really had the time to post anything. The weather has definitely been warmer lately, however still not too much sunshine. But I've decided to go with something a bit more subtle and light for nails for the spring. I actually quite like beige nail polish but find it quite difficult to find the right tone as it might look either too grey or too brown. I added some silver glitter on top the Chanel nail polish so. I've also bought a new moisturizer from Clinique and a review will be coming up soon comparing a few Clinique moisturizers. 

Happy Friday Everyone!

 



4 comments:

  1. Love your nails. they look like the pictures on pintrest haha!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute post, ilove your nails! btw,
    thanks for dropping by in my blog.
    you have such a lovely blog, and i am your new follower
    in gfc, bloglovin, fb,twitter,instagram, pinterest,
    hope you'll follow me back? thanks

    xoxo from Dubai,
    www.streetblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this look,
    http://www.justsomephotographs.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Pin It button on image hover