Saturday, January 26, 2013

A little Sweet Obession for Sunday





Since I still have not got an oven , I have not been baking at all since I moved to Hong Kong. So I figured I'll just make something simple to satisfy my sweet tooth this weekend. Oreo Truffles - Tastes awesome, easy to make and makes an great valentines day gift as well.



I have about 18 Oreos here: Just crush time until they become crumbs.


Here I have added the cream cheese (4oz) and mixed it up until it is pretty fine. Than make approx 1'' and place them in the fridge for about an hour. Well I forgot to take a photo of the step afterwards but what I did was just melt the baker's chocolate ( I just used half a pack and melted it with the microwave) and dipped the balls in one by one. And then put it in the fridge again and viola you have it. It's just that SIMPLE.




3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! I really want to move to Hong Kong :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE OREO's!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Pin It button on image hover