Monday, December 31, 2012

Review: Fresh, Lancome, Caudalie





Just finished my second tube of Fresh soy cleanser.  I've been using this day and night either with my Clarisonic mia or just my hands for atleast a good year and in between I have also used up the Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser. Finishing the Fresh cleanser I recently purchased Lancome's Mousse Eclat because after using Caudalie I simply fell in love with instant/self foaming cleansers. Before going on to my thoughts, here's a bit about my skin: I have slightly sensitive combination skin (more to the dry side).

♥ Fresh:
This is for all skin types and it claims to remove daily makeup, promote moisture retention and balances the skin. This cleanser is gentle, comes out in a gel form and forms foam (some). I use a good penny size and rubbing it a bit on my wet hands before circulating my face.  The is a slight soy/cucumber smell to it, some people are okay with it others not so much but it didn't bug me. It did leave my skin feeling soft, clean and definitely not dry. Other than that I didn't feel like it did much for me given paying this much. 

♥ Caudalie:
Also for all skin type and claims to improve overall complexion wellbeing. Both Caudalie and Lancome are instant foaming cleansers with a good pump packaging. It is very easy and convient to use in my opinion because I can skip a step. It is very lightweight and leaves my skin feeling both smooth and soft. I like the fragrance of cleanser and it doesn't leave my skin dry either. I use atleast one full pump so this does get used up pretty fast. That being said I will definitely be repurchasing this again after using Lancome.

♥ Lancome: 
According to the SA this is for combination dry skin that helps to soften and moisture the skin. Half a pump is more than enough for me. It is light weight but feels much creamier when massaging it to the face than Caudalie. My face feels really clean with this cleanser however it gives me that squeaky feeling which I haven't decide if im okay with. Given that squeaky feeling it doesn't you skin feel dry. Best valued given the price, volume and the amount you need to use.

♥ Overall 
I like Caudalie's Instant foaming cleanser the best by far in terms of price point and what it does. 

♥ Price....Fresh: USD 38/ HKD 340 for 150ml
                    Caudalie: USD 26/ HKD 220 for 150ml
                    Lancome: USD 32/ HKD 260 for 200ml


What's your favorite Cleanser?









No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Pin It button on image hover