Friday, December 28, 2012

Let the Shopping Begin

 
Hope everyone had an awesome holiday! 

Surprisingly I only did some online shopping for boxing day sale, as it was way too crowded. Instead I just enjoyed a lovely Wednesday watching "Love Actually" (For the first time). I'm not sure why I haven't watched this earlier, it's such a good festive movie.

Here are some decent finds on Lane Crawford online:

1. T by Alexander Wang - Mini Jersey Skirt : An absolute must have in my wardrobe. The fit and design is so nice. Every girl needs a black fitted skirt and this is my favorite so far. I already own a ash grey one in a different material but I just couldn't resist purchasing a second one. It's just so simple and chic and it DOES NOT ride up - which tends to happen including my BCBG power skirts.

2.T by Alexander Wang - Boat-Neck mesh insert dress: Just felt like getting a little black dress :) Once again the fit is lovely and I love the small see through slit on the side and the back. Classic and Sexy. 




T by Alexander Wang Mini jersey skirtT by Alexander Wang Boat-neck mesh insert dress


What's your favorite Christmas gift this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Pin It button on image hover